To print off a registration form, Click Here.
The mission of the Duchesne County Children’s Justice Center is:
(1) To provide a comfortable, child-friendly, home-like environment where children who are the alleged victims of abuse can be interviewed and receive medical services.
(2) To provide coordination and information sharing between law enforcement, child protective services, medical and mental health professionals, victim advocates and prosecutors in order to prevent multiple interviews of children who are the alleged victims of abuse and to expedite the prosecution of child abuse perpetrators.
(3) To ensure that the victims of child abuse receive information about other community resources.
(4) To provide ongoing training to all Duchesne County professionals involved with the investigation, treatment and prosecution of child abuse.
(5) To provide other needed services as identified by the Duchesne County professionals involved with the investigation, treatment and prosecution of child abuse. These services include forensic medical exams.
(6) To provide information to the community with regards to the magnitude of the problem of child abuse in Duchesne County and the role the community can play in addressing the problem.